Zum Inhalt springen

Magenta Community

Waiting Time for iPhone 15 Pro Max 512GB – Any Estimates?

vaso

Frage

5 Antworten auf diese Frage

Am 12.11.2023 um 00:06 schrieb vaso:

how long do I need to wait for the new iPhone 15 Pro Max 512gb?

Hello vaso,

we understand how eagerly you are anticipating getting your hands on the new iPhone 15. It's important to note that we are not the manufacturer of the devices and are dependent on Apple's deliveries. We are currently receiving devices on a weekly basis. Generally, you will receive an email from our supplier once your phone has been handed over to them. In this email, you will find all the exact delivery information. Until then, we appreciate your patience.

Best regards, JD.

Sry I spammed you hard with questions, had no clue it would land in the same section and that I asked twice. 

Regardless, the device is on its way. So, yeah, that might help someone else. I waited approximately one week for the device to be sent and I assume in a day or two I'll have it in my hands. :)

Thanks for the help! :)

Hello @vaso, welcome to the community, where users try to help other users. Unfortunately, we can't give a specific answer to your question. Normally the more expensive Pro Max devices with a bigger storage are available better than other iPhones, but not this year. Magenta is dependent on deliveries from Apple and we can only ask you to be patient. Maybe you don't have to wait too long.

No worries at all! Questions are like confetti sometimes – they just fly everywhere. 😄 Great to hear the device is en route. Your experience will probably save someone from a double take in the future. Enjoy the new gadget once it lands in your hands! 🚀 Thanks for reaching out, and happy tech times ahead! 😊👍

Best regards, JD.