Zum Inhalt springen

Magenta Community

Random Download Interruptions

Azellnir

Frage

Sorry for the English post but I fail to find help through the call center as they don't speak English.

I am having a problem with my gaming 300 connection. I am having random disconnections that can last for 10-15 seconds, no matter if connected with wifi or cable. Every device suffers from it so I know it's not a device or wifi range problem. I think only download is affected because people I video call with say that they can see me but I get interruptions. It happens several times throughout the day, I'd say around 7-8 times, without any specific reason. It has become really annoying, especially considering I work from home. I hope I can find a help here.

4 Antworten auf diese Frage

@Azellnir,

It is possible that something has changed on the line since the technician's visit and that the signal is no longer reaching your modem correctly. It is best to have this checked by calling 0676 200 7777. In the worst case, a technician will have to come to check your line again - it is free of charge.

es kann sein, dass sich dem Besuch des Technikers etwas an der Leitung verändert hat und das Signal jetzt nicht mehr richtig bei deinem Modem ankommt. Lass das am besten unter 0676 200 7777 mal prüfen. Im schlimmsten Fall muss erneut ein Techniker vorbeikommen - ist kostenfrei.

LG JD.

I believe I have connected the cables correctly. Also, the technician checked the connection when delivering the modem and told me that it's good. Interruption frequency changes throughout the day and sometimes it is more frequent while sometimes there are no interruptions at all. I did not call the number you gave but I called 0676 2000 and couldn't receive any help in english.

@Jonathan Dorian

Thanks for the help. I tried calling the technical line and fortunately, someone I can communicate with answered the phone. He sent a technician and he was also very helpful and seemed to solve the problem at that time but after a few hours, I realized that the problem persists. Now I try to find a contact again but this time I am not that lucky and my calls keep falling to people that insist on talking German and not finding someone that can help. This is frustrating and infuriating. If I knew that English support was this weak, I would never sign up for this provider. I am getting shaky internet, a technical service that is unable to resolve the problem, and a support line that can't help. So far, I am severely unsatisfied with the service.