Zum Inhalt springen

Magenta Community

Roaming in Denmark

TomasJJ

Frage

Hello there,

I bought Magenta-Gold with unlimited internet and 34gb in EU a week ago, and now just arriving to Denmark, roaming does not work. Restarting phone / flight more on off / etc does not help in any way. 

Is there any way to fix this please? Or if there is some sort of setting on iphone 12 that I need to change?

Thank you!

4 Antworten auf diese Frage

Is it a problem with roaming in general (so you don't get any connection) or just data roaming?

If you can't connect at all have you tried a manual network search?

In Norway, a Magenta plan should work on Telenor and Telia.

If your problem is only with data roaming, have you enabled data roaming in the settings app?

It could also be the case that data roaming is locked for your sim and you might need to unlock it through your "Mein Magenta".

Hi, 

Thanks for your answer.

I tried it on a different iPhone 11 that has all settings correct/turned on and has roaming working with a different sim card in it, and it is not working with my magenta SIM. When I switch it on, 3G turns on for 20 seconds and then it dissapears. I am able to make regular phone calls.

I have "Travel and Surf" selected among "My packageS". And I had to switch off the "Internet protection" as it was blocking some regular websites.  

What other setting do I need to have on on myMagenta to make Roaming work?

Thank you 

Gast
Dieses Thema wurde für weitere Antworten geschlossen.