Zum Inhalt springen

Magenta Community

Received a bill for my modem, which I gave back to Magenta in July?!

Daniel McDonald

Frage

Hi,

I cancelled my UPC Internet at the end of June 2019. Today I received a bill from you, 50 for internet and 65 for modem.

First, please confirm for me that the contract has been cancelled.

Second, I gave my modem back to the Magenta store in Vienna Mariahilferstr in mid July 2019. The guy in the store confirmed that everything was fine, so why am I now getting changed for the modem? Please reverse this charge.

Also, is this forum really the only way to contact customer support online? Sorry, I couldn't find any other way to do it.

5 Antworten auf diese Frage

2 hours ago, Daniel McDonald said:

Hi,

I cancelled my UPC Internet at the end of June 2019. Today I received a bill from you, 50 for internet and 65 for modem.

First, please confirm for me that the contract has been cancelled.

Second, I gave my modem back to the Magenta store in Vienna Mariahilferstr in mid July 2019. The guy in the store confirmed that everything was fine, so why am I now getting changed for the modem? Please reverse this charge.

Also, is this forum really the only way to contact customer support online? Sorry, I couldn't find any other way to do it.

As @NTM already mentioned, it is better to call Magenta directly.

If you have the confirmation sheet as well, then everything should be fine :)

Br,

Mario

vor 14 Minuten schrieb Daniel McDonald:

I don't understand, do you people work for Magenta? Can I not just be helped from here now that I am here? I no longer live in Austria and don't want to make international calls...

I don't work for Magenta. There are moderators on this public forum but they to don't answer contract specific questions here.

@NTMYes, I did. Everything was confirmed for me in the store when I took in the modem.

So can this charge be removed from my bill now? 

I don't understand, do you people work for Magenta? Can I not just be helped from here now that I am here? I no longer live in Austria and don't want to make international calls...

Gast
Dieses Thema wurde für weitere Antworten geschlossen.